Monday 16 February 2009

February Minimix...

My day just got wonderful. I heard Bombay Bicycle Club's new single 'Always Like This'. Immediately hooked.

It's different (in absolutely no negative way- in fact, in a brilliant way), but still the vital elements of the Bombay we love.

I can't get it's groove out of my head.

So with that, I shall commence my February minimix.

1.) Bombay Bicycle Club- Always Like This
2.) Queens Of The Stone Age- 3's & 7's
3.) J Dilla- E= MC2
4.) The Naturals- Counter Respond
5.) Elzhi feat. Royce da 5'9"- Motown 25
6.) Jimmy Ruffin- What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
7.) The Kills- Last Day Of Magic
8.) Television- Marquee Moon
9.) The Futureheads- Man Ray
10.) Talking Heads- This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)

And one more for luck-
11.) Huw & Dan- The Only One (My Mylo). Now streaming on the MySpace page, this bad boy was a product of two very bored boys a few months back, trying to write the best Europop song they could...
It was a great day.

Over and oot.
Huw
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment