Tuesday 3 February 2009

999? I'm calling for some immediate early 2000's UK garage help...




I remembered about this song the other day. It's genuinely bizarre when listened to again just for the main and sole reason that it samples BBC's 'Casualty'. Yes, 'Casualty'.

I didn't think much of it before, but now I have, I can't get the ridiculousness of it out of my head. 'Casualty'? My parents watch that shit. Really, without wanting to make sweeping generalisations here, how many garage fans watch 'Casualty'? Or at least thought it cool to put it in a song?

I guess it's most probably purposefully humourous. Isn't it? I just can't watch this without thinking the combination of garage music and these guys as pretty fucking hilarious:



Garage was sick. Especially this-

Enough said.

Romeo done.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment